Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks
Philadelphia Flyers winger Wayne Simmonds will be out 2-to-3 weeks due to an upper-body injury.
Simmonds had played in all 59 games to date. His absence has forced the Flyers to call up Oskar Lindblom from the minors. He could make his NHL debut Tuesday against the Montreal Canadiens.
Through 59 games and 1,089 minutes, Simmonds has tallied 20 goals, 17 assists and 10 power play goals this season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017