Islanders' Kyle Okposo expected to become a free agent
New York Islanders winger Kyle Okposo is expected to explore the open market on July 1.
"All indications are that we're headed to free agency with Kyle," Pat Brisson, Okposo's agent, said on Monday.
The 28-year-old winger scored 22 goals and 64 points in 79 games for the Islanders last season. Okposo's 50.6 Corsi For Percentage and 0.2 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength were both in line with his career averages.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Sabres' Robin Lehner starting Thursday's road game October 12th, 2017
- Sabres sticking with Chad Johnson Monday afternoon October 9th, 2017
- Robin Lehner between the pipes for Buffalo's season-opener on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Buffalo starting Robin Lehner in goal on Wednesday April 5th, 2017