Luke Schenn's two point night not enough as Kings suffer key loss
Los Angeles Kings defenseman Luke Schenn scored and picked up an assist in the Kings' 3-2 loss to the San Jose Sharks in Game 4 on Wednesday.
Both Los Angeles goals were the result long point shots off the stick of Schenn. Trevor Lewis scored the other goal on a tip-in. Schenn really filled up the stat sheet with two penalty minutes, four shots on goal, four hits and two blocks in 17:33 of ice-time. It was his first points of the series.
Schenn has just two goals and nine assists in 43 appearances during the regular season. He did own a career-best 53.2 Corsi For Percentage to go with a -2.7 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017