Los Angeles' Drew Doughty scores a goal, dishes out assist
Los Angeles Kings defenseman Drew Doughty scored a goal and assisted on another in the Kings' 5-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Monday night.
Doughty now has 12 goals and 29 assists (41 points) in 64 games played this season. He has four points in his past five games. Other Kings goal scorers in the game were Anze Kopitar, Jeff Carter and Vincent Lecavalier. Doughty's assist on Kopitar's goal came while the Kings were on the power-play.
Over the final 16 games, we project Doughty to record two goals and eight assists. His 58.4 Corsi For Percentage is a career-best clip while his 1.8 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is above his career average of 1.1.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Marvin Bagley will start for the Kings on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Jonathan Quick starting in net for Kings' season opener October 5th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Kings expected to start Ben Bishop in goal Thursday April 6th, 2017
- Jonathan Quick projected to start in goal Tuesday for the Kings March 28th, 2017