Red Wings' Henrik Zetterberg tallies 10th goal of the season
Detroit Red Wings forward Henrik Zetterberg scored his 10th goal of the season Wednesday night in the Red Wings' 3-1 triumph over the Ottawa Senators.
Zetterberg's goal, at 2:01 of the second period, gave the Wings a 2-0 lead. Danny DeKeyser opened the scoring for Detroit with his seventh goal of the season at 3:03 of the first period. The Senators reduced the lead to 2-1 in the third before Darren Helm sealed the deal for the Wings with with an empty-net goal at 18:49.
Zetterberg has 10 goals and 27 assists in 54 games. We project him to finish strongly, projecting Zetterberg to record another seven goals and 17 assists over the final 28 games. An owner of pristine possession metrics throughout his stellar 13-year career, they've dipped to career-low levels this season. His Corsi For Percentage is 49.6 while his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is -4.2.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Red Wings starting Petr Mrazek against Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek will defend Red Wings' net against Stars October 10th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard starting at home for the Red Wings on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard donning the pads for Detroit on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard will be in net as the Red Wings take on the Senators April 4th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek donning the pads on Monday for Detroit April 3rd, 2017