Frank Corrado dishes out two assists as Toronto suffers 4-3 defeat
Toronto Maple Leafs defenseman Frank Corrado picked up two assists in the Maple Leafs' 4-3 loss to the Calgary Flames on Tuesday.
There's going to be a lot more opportunity for ice-time now that Dion Phaneuf is out of town, and Corrado picked up some slack on this night. He picked up two assists on 16:21 of action. He has three assists in nine games, and he may get more opportunity going forward. Peter Holland, Josh Leivo and Jake Gardiner scored the goals in the losing effort.
The aforementioned three assists are Corrado's only points this season. We have him projected to play just 13 more games the rest of the way, recording one more assist. Those numbers may change now that Phaneuf has been dealt away. Corrado's 52.8 Corsi For Percentage and 3.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are both career-best clips.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017