Milan Lucic scores winner as Kings edge Stars
Los Angeles Kings forward Milan Lucic scored his 12th goal of the season, and it was the winner in the Kings' 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars on Tuesday.
Lucic extended his points streak to five games with the goal. He has one goal and five assists over that stretch. Drew Doughty and Vincent Lecavalier scored the other goals in win. Anze Kopitar picked up two assists to continue his hot stretch of play.
The 29 year-old Lucic has 29 points in 45 games thus far. We project him to record eight more goals with 13 more assists over the remainder of the season. In his first year with Los Angeles, Lucic is posting the best Corsi For Percentage of his career at 58.0. His 1.5 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is better than his career average.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017