Kings' Anze Kopitar sinks Coyotes with overtime goal
Los Angeles Kings center Anze Kopitar scored a goal in overtime to give the Kings a 4-3 win against the Arizona Coyotes on Saturday.
If you missed the first two periods, that’s OK, you didn’t miss much as five goals were scored in the third period. The Kings began the period with three in a row — from Drew Doughty, Tanner Pearson and Dustin Brown. Jake Muzzin had 15 penalty minutes and five shots on goal.
Kopitar also had an assist, so he has 10 goals and 22 points this season. Our rest-of-year projections see him totaling 11 more goals and 23 more assists over the final 46 games.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Richaun Holmes starting for the Kings on Wednesday, Dewayne Dedmon coming off the bench October 30th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley will start for the Kings on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Jonathan Quick starting in net for Kings' season opener October 5th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Kings expected to start Ben Bishop in goal Thursday April 6th, 2017