Colts' rookie Nyheim Hines fumbles 4th time in second preseason game
Indianapolis Colts fourth-round pick Nyheim Hines rushed 5 times for 12 yards and caught 1 pass (2 targets) for 9 yards in the team's second preseason game on Monday night.
Hines also fumbled away the opening kickoff in the second half, giving the rookie a concerning 4 fumbles through two preseason games. Christine Michael, Jordan Wilkins, and Josh Ferguson all ran ahead of Hines on Monday, and with Marlon Mack (hamstring) possibly returning as early as Week 1, Hines may not see much work during his first year in the league.
numberFire's models currently project Hines to rush 69.2 times for 268.1 yards and 1.61 touchdowns as a rookie, with 290.2 yards and 1.52 receiving scores on 37.0 catches.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019