Giants waive Paul Perkins under injury designation
The New York Giants have waived running back Paul Perkins under an injury designation.
Perkins required surgery to correct a pectoral injury he suffered while working out on his own this offseason. It's likely that he'll revert to the team's injured reserve, but Perkins' services aren't exactly needed with Saquon Barkley and Jonathan Stewart heading the Giants backfield in 2018.
Last season, Perkins played in 11 games, rushing for 90 yards and adding 46 more through the air. He is yet to score a touchdown in his young NFL career.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions November 11th, 2019
- Update: Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) will not return in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) headed to the locker room in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Jeff Driskel starting for the Lions in Week 10 in place of injured Matthew Stafford November 10th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (back) ruled out for Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (hip, back) a "real game-time decision" for Week 10 November 9th, 2019