Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) not listed on final injury report for Week 15
Seattle Seahawks running back Mike Davis (ribs) will play in Week 15 against the Los Angeles Rams.
Davis suffered a rib injury in Week 14, but was able to return to a full practice on Thursday, and is good to go this week. He should once again lead the Seattle backfield in touches against the Rams.
In Week 15, numberFire projects Davis for 12.6 carries, 45.9 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns, along with 2.3 receptions for 16.1 yards. That would amount to 9.8 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019