Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) is practicing on Wednesday
Seattle Seahawks running back Mike Davis (ribs) will be back at practice on Wednesday.
With Davis returning to practice, it's a good sign that he should be good to go for Week 15's matchup with the Los Angeles Rams. Davis has taken over as the lead back for Seattle, rushing 15 times for 66 yards against the Jacksonville Jaguars last week.
Projected for 12.6 rushes and 2.3 catches, Davis is pegged for 9.8 FanDuel points while costing $5,800 for this week's home game against the Rams.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019