Raiders' Amari Cooper (concussion) also reportedly dealing with sprained ankle
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper suffered a sprained ankle in addition to his concussion against the Denver Broncos, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
It's unclear how serious of a sprain Cooper is dealing with, but he's probably not going to play in Week 13 against the New York Giants. That would open up more targets for Michael Crabtree and Jared Cook, as well as Seth Roberts, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Johnny Holton.
Cooper turned 1 target into a 9-yard touchdown in Week 12, finishing 7.4 FanDuel points. Through 11 games this season, he has 42 catches for 499 yards and 5 touchdowns on 85 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019