Paul Perkins (ribs) ruled out for Giants Week 7
New York Giants running back Paul Perkins (ribs) is out for Week 7 against the Seattle Seahawks.
Perkins rushed 32 times for a paltry 61 yards from Weeks 1-4, so it remains to be seen what his role will look like once he's able to play again. In the meantime, Orleans Darkwa will continue operating as the Giants' lead back with Wayne Gallman behind him and Shane Vereen handling work on passing downs.
Perkins is averaging 3.3 FanDuel points in four games this season. Entering Week 7, the Giants rank 25th in Adjusted Rushing Net Expected Points per play.
- Antonio Callaway released by Browns, reportedly facing suspension November 14th, 2019
- Trey Burton (calf) misses practice again on Thursday for Chicago November 14th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery (ankle) out on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Alex Erickson (back) limited on Thursday for Bengals November 14th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) limited again on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) returns to Cowboys practice November 14th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) resumes practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson still in concussion protocol November 13th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) not practicing for Lions on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions November 11th, 2019
- Update: Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) will not return in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) headed to the locker room in Week 10 November 10th, 2019