Marcus Mariota a full participant at Titans' Wednesday practice
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota practiced in full on Wednesday.
It was just a light practice, but it's still a good sign that Mariota escaped Monday night's game against the Colts without a setback on his hamstring. As long as he keeps practicing this week, Mariota should be good to go in Week 7 against the Cleveland Browns.
Our models project Mariota for 21.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,200 against Cleveland.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Dion Lewis (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday January 8th, 2020