David Njoku not expected to do much as Browns face Jets in Week 5
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku is projected to finish as the 23rd-best tight end in Week 5, per numberFire.com
Njoku's performance has been limited as he has been splitting snaps with Seth DeVale all season. The duo each played 33 snaps in Week 4 and are expected to do the same in Week 5. Njoku hasn't caught more than 3 passes in a game yet with his 27 yards in Week 2 a season-high.
Our models project Njoku for 2.3 catches, 24.7 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns for 5.6 FanDuel points versus the New York Jets in Week 5.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019