San Francisco's George Kittle expected to get big snaps in 2017
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle is expected to see a lot of snaps this year, according to ESPN's Nick Wagoner.
A fifth-round pick out of Iowa, Kittle figures to, in one way or another, split time with veterans Garrett Celek and Logan Paulsen. After the 49ers sent presumed starter Vance McDonald to the Pittsburgh Steelers earlier today, Wagoner reports that even if Kittle isn't the named starter he should still see a large number of snaps in his rookie season.
Having posted at least 20 catches and 4 touchdowns in his junior and senior seasons with the Hawkeyes, our models expect him to contribute 38.7 catches, 424.4 yards and 2.9 touchdowns as one of Brian Hoyer's red zone targets in San Francisco.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 285 yards as 49ers win on Sunday night December 30th, 2019
- 49ers' George Kittle tops 1,000 yards for second straight season December 30th, 2019