Giants start Roger Lewis in place of Victor Cruz (ankle)
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz (ankle) is inactive for Week 10 against the Cincinnati Bengals.
As expected. Roger Lewis will start in place of him. Lewis stands 6'0", 196 pounds, ran 4.57 at the NFL Combine, and is an undrafted free agent out of Bowling Green. He played 37 snaps last week after Cruz went down and caught a 30-yard touchdown on two targets.
Our models project Lewis for the barest of impacts, behind even Giants' depth receiver Dwayne Harris. He is merely a fantasy desperation play tonight.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019