Browns mulling Laquon Treadwell in trade down
The Cleveland Browns will "look hard" at Ole Miss wide receiver Laquon Treadwell, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports.
That's if they trade back from the eighth overall pick, which is considered a real possibility. Wide receiver is a dire need for the tanking Browns. Treadwell's on-field reputation has taken a few knocks this spring, but he still has a strong claim to being the draft's top wideout.
They are much more in need of stability at the quarterback position, finishing 20th in Adjusted Offensive Passing NEP per drop back last year.
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019