Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt (calf) is eligible to play in Week 12's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Hunt is on track to play in Cleveland's divisional showdown after the Browns activated their running back off the injured reserve. In a part-time role against a Baltimore unit ranked third in rush defense, our models project Hunt to score 10.4 FanDuel points.
Hunt's Week 12 projection includes 8.8 rushing attempts for 40.4 yards and 2.7 receptions for 23.5 yards.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Browns expect Baker Mayfield back as starter in 2022 January 11th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (ankle) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Nick Chubb (ribs) available for Browns' Week 18 contest against Cincinnati January 7th, 2022
- Cleveland's David Njoku (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game against Bengals January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) questionable for Browns Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) practicing for Browns in Week 18 January 6th, 2022