D'Andre Swift (shoulder) ruled out for Detroit on Thanksgiving
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift will not return Thursday in the team's game against the Chicago Bears.
Swift is dealing with a shoulder injury, and after originally being downgraded to questionable, he has been ruled out for the entire second half. Jamaal Williams will carry the bulk of the running back work going forward.
Before exiting, Swift had 3 carries for 0 yards and 3 catches on 3 targets for 9 yards.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jared Goff (thumb) questionable for Lions' Week 18 contest against Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) practices again for Detroit January 6th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022