49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) doubtful for Week 11
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (finger) is doubtful for Week 11's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Mitchell had surgery on Tuesday and is trending in the wrong direction. He is considered doubtful to face the Jaguars but has not been officially ruled out yet. The 49ers have a 1:00pm ET kickoff in Jacksonville this week, so fantasy managers will know Mitchell's status before the early games start. Jeff Wilson is next in line for workhorse duties if Mitchell is unavailable.
The Jaguars' run defense is 25th in our season-long power rankings. The 49ers implied team total of 25.75 points is the sixth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to our DFS Heat Map.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022