Elijah Mitchell (finger) to be Week 11 GTD for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (finger) will be a game-time decision in Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, per general manager John Lynch.
"He had type of break they thought he could function," Lynch said about the finger injury Mitchell suffered last week. "But surgery might have been different than we anticipated. Pain tolerance is not an issue, but he has to be able to function." Lynch doesn't sound nearly as optimistic as head coach Kyle Shanahan did earlier this week in regards to Mitchell's status. The 49ers have a 1:00pm ET kickoff in Jacksonville this week, so fantasy managers will know Mitchell's status before the early games start. Jeff Wilson is next in line for workhorse duties if Mitchell is unavailable.
Mitchell is currently the RB16 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 17.8 FanDuel points. The Jaguars' run defense is 25th in our season-long power rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022