Elijah Mitchell (finger) avoiding contact at 49ers practice
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (finger) practiced in a non-contact jersey on a side field Thursday.
The 49ers expect Mitchell to tough it out and play in Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Jeff Wilson will take over as the lead back if Mitchell is unable to play. Trey Sermon is still third on the depth chart. Mitchell rushed a season-high 27 times for 91 yards in Week 10.
Mitchell is currently the RB16 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 12.6 FanDuel points. The Jaguars' run defense is 25th in our season-long power rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022