Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant is not on the injury report for Thursday night's Week 7 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Fant was limited at practice earlier in the week, but there was never any concern about his availability on Thursday. He drew 10 targets last week for the second time in three games set season-highs with 9 catches and 97 yards. Over the last two weeks without Albert Okwuegbunam (hamstring), Fant has run the second-most routes in the league behind Travis Kelce.
Fant has a $9,500 salary on FanDuel for Thursday's showdown slate and he is the TE8 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 6.4 targets and 42.1 yards versus a Browns defense ranked in the top-10 in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position.
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Tim Patrick (knee) sidelined at Broncos practice Wednesday November 10th, 2021
- Broncos' Noah Fant (COVID-19) returns to practice on Wednesday November 10th, 2021
- Broncos' Albert Okwuegbunam (knee) questionable to return in Week 9 November 7th, 2021
- Broncos' Drew Lock (health and safety protocols) ruled out for Week 9 November 7th, 2021
- Broncos' Noah Fant (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 9 November 5th, 2021
- Broncos place Noah Fant on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday November 2nd, 2021