Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) 'trending toward' Week 7 return for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) practiced again Thursday and is "trending toward" returning for Sunday night's game against the Colts, per Nick Wagoner of ESPN.
Garoppolo practiced again on Thursday while Trey Lance remained sidelined with a knee injury after the bye week. It looks like Garoppolo will be back under center for San Francisco after missing just one game. George Kittle (calf) remains out, so Deebo Samuel is still the top target on the team.
Jimmy G is the QB13 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 17.5 FanDuel points. The Colts are allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position and the seventh-most Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) inactive for Week 11 clash with Jaguars November 21st, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) doubtful for Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (finger) to be Week 11 GTD for 49ers November 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (finger) avoiding contact at 49ers practice November 18th, 2021