49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) back at practice ahead of Week 7
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) was back at practice Monday after the team's Week 6 bye.
Garoppolo missed a game and a half after injuring his calf, but it appears the veteran is ready to return to the field for Week 7's game against the Indianapolis Colts. With 2021 first-round pick Trey Lance (knee) also banged up, it looks like Garoppolo could take back over at starting quarterback this week.
Garoppolo didn't flash anything new in his starts this season, but still hasn't been a total disaster for the 49ers' offense. His 0.18 Net Expected Points per drop back ranks 18th among qualified quarterbacks this season, but his limitations were made even more plainly visible when juxtaposed next to Lance. Still, it looks like the 49ers would like to stick with Garoppolo this season as long as he's healthy.
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) inactive for Week 11 clash with Jaguars November 21st, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) doubtful for Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (finger) to be Week 11 GTD for 49ers November 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (finger) avoiding contact at 49ers practice November 18th, 2021