Cardinals' Zach Ertz ineligible to play in Week 6
Arizona Cardinals tight end Zach Ertz is not eligible to play in the team's Week 6 game against the Cleveland Browns following his trade from the Philadelphia Eagles earlier this week.
The NFL does not permit its players to participate in more than one game per week, so Ertz (who played for the Eagles on Thursday Night Football) will not be eligible to play for the Cardinals until Week 7. Ertz has already joined up with his new team however, and hopes to become an important piece of their offense.
The Cardinals likely acquired Ertz after losing Maxx Williams (knee) for the season, so Ertz should (at least for now) be expected to handle Williams' role in the offense going forward. Williams had averaged 5 catches for 59.7 yards in Weeks 2-4 as part of the Cardinals' high-flying 2021 offense.
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) officially inactive for Cardinals in Week 11; Colt McCoy to start November 21st, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 11 game November 21st, 2021
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (ankle) game-time decision in Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) out for Week 11's contest against Seattle November 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) practicing again Thursday for Cardinals November 18th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) absent from Arizona practice again November 18th, 2021