Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edmonds was limited in practice all week and will carry the questionable tag into Sunday's meeting with Cleveland. Edmonds played through the same injury last week after similar practice participation. Our models expect him to handle 6.9 rushing attempts and 3.9 receptions against the Browns.
Edmonds' Week 6 projection includes 29.4 rushing yards, 29.2 receiving yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 9.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900.
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) officially inactive for Cardinals in Week 11; Colt McCoy to start November 21st, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 11 game November 21st, 2021
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (ankle) game-time decision in Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) out for Week 11's contest against Seattle November 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) practicing again Thursday for Cardinals November 18th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) absent from Arizona practice again November 18th, 2021