DeAndre Hopkins (illness) not listed on Arizona's Week 6 Friday injury report
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (illness) will play in Week 6's game against the Cleveland Browns.
After a full practice on Friday, Hopkins will be active for Sunday's showdown against the Browns despite a recent illness. In a matchup against numberFire's 12th ranked pass defense, our models project Hopkins to score 14.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,700.
Hopkins' current Week 6 projection includes 7.0 receptions for 86.1 yards on 10.1 targets.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) officially inactive for Cardinals in Week 11; Colt McCoy to start November 21st, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 11 game November 21st, 2021
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (ankle) game-time decision in Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) out for Week 11's contest against Seattle November 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) practicing again Thursday for Cardinals November 18th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) absent from Arizona practice again November 18th, 2021