Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) limited again for 49ers Thursday
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell was a limited participant in practice Thursday afternoon.
This comes after another limited session Wednesday. It would appear that the rookie rusher has a chance of suiting up this Sunday in the team's Week 5 game against the Arizona Cardinals, but Friday's practice report should be the best indication. Should Mitchell return to the field, Trey Sermon and Jacques Patrick could see less work out of the backfield.
In 2 games this season, Mitchell has 36 carries for 146 yards and 1 touchdown. He's also brought in 2 catches for 11 yards.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) inactive for Week 11 clash with Jaguars November 21st, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) doubtful for Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (finger) to be Week 11 GTD for 49ers November 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (finger) avoiding contact at 49ers practice November 18th, 2021