Rams' Tyler Higbee (ankle) added to injury report Monday
Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee appeared on Monday's injury report with an ankle injury.
The Rams did not practice today, so their injury report is more of an approximation ahead of Thursday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks. The Arizona Cardinals did a good job of bottling up the Rams' explosive offense in Week 4 (limiting Higbee to 4 catches on 6 targets for 36 yards), but should have an easier time against a leaky Seahawks defense in Week 5.
With the offseason departure of Gerald Everett, Higbee has become the Rams' near-every-down tight end, playing on 87.7% of the offensive snaps. He has yet to repeat his dominant receiving performance from the end of the 2019 NFL season, but is still in play for a top 12 finish at the tight end position every week in the Rams' dynamic offense.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Ben Skowronek to fill Robert Woods' (ACL) role for Rams in Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Schefter: Odell Beckham will reportedly play in Rams' Week 10 matchup against 49ers November 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Rams' Robert Woods (knee) reportedly out for season with torn ACL November 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Odell Beckham reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Rams November 11th, 2021
- DeSean Jackson signing with Las Vegas Raiders November 8th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (ankle) back in for Rams in Week 9 November 7th, 2021