Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3
Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson suffered a rib cartilage injury in the team's Week 2 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Head coach Sean McVay wouldn't rule out the running back for Week 3, but we saw with fellow Rams running back Cam Akers in 2020 how difficult rib cartilage injuries can be to return from. Henderson will likely be questionable for Week 3, opening the door for Sony Michel to establish himself in the Rams' offense.
Henderson had been operating as the team's clear lead back prior to his injury, running on 94% of the team's snaps in Week 1 and rushing 29 times for 123 yards and 2 touchdowns through Week 2. We'll have to see how this plays out, though, after the team acquired Sony Michel from the New England Patriots via trade during the offseason.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel (shoulder) expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Tyler Higbee (ankle) not listed on Rams' final Week 5 injury report October 6th, 2021
- Rams want Robert Woods more involved October 6th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (ribs) limited in Rams' Monday "practice" October 4th, 2021
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (ankle) added to injury report Monday October 4th, 2021