Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay's hamstring injury is not considered to be serious, reports Dan Duggan of The Athletic.
Gollday had to leave Tuesday's practice early after tweaking his hamstring. He is still undergoing testing, but it appears that Golladay should be fine by the start of the season. The 27-year-old wideout signed a four-year, $72 million deal with the Giants in March. He was limited to just five games last season due to injury, but averaged a career-high 10.6 yards per target.
Golladay is currently the WR25 in numberFire's preseason rankings and our models project him to lead the Giants in 2021 with 140.5 targets, 81.0 catches, 1,134.8 yards, and 6.10 touchdowns.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021