Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay left Tuesday's practice early with an apparent leg injury.
There was no official designation for the star wide receiver's injury, but it appeared to be a leg injury in the hamstring area. We'll see what the word is regarding his status, but it wasn't a good sign - Golladay played in just 5 games last season due to injuries. For now, expect Sterling Shepard to jump into the de-facto WR1 role at camp, and Kadarius Toney and John Ross could be in line for added work.
Our models currently project Golladay for 80.97 catches on 140.50 targets for 1,134.84 yards and 6.10 touchdowns.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021