Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation
Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen is not particularly close to being activated off the Physically Unable to Perform to list.
That's what head coach Matt Nagy told reporters, using the phrase "weeks away" to describe the running back's status. Cohen is coming off an ACL tear suffered in Week 3 of the 2020 season. His availability for the start of the regular season isn't guaranteed, so his status should be one to monitor over the next couple weeks. Damien Williams and Khalil Herbert should be in line for more work until Cohen returns.
Our models currently project Cohen for 177.62 yards on 40.78 carries with 1.13 touchdowns. They also earmark him for 42.21 catches on 59.05 targets for 297.06 yards and 2.03 scores.
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021