Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp
New York Jets running back Michael Carter is standing out at training camp thus far, according to Connor Hughes of The Athletic.
Carter was just drafted out of North Carolina, but it seems as though he's already making an impression. "Carter is a step above the other three running backs (Tevin Coleman, Ty Johnson, Lamical Perine)," Hughes wrote. It's still early, but Carter also seems to be getting the first-team reps at running back alongside rookie quarterback Zach Wilson. It's definitely something to monitor as camp progresses.
Our models currently project Carter for 594.93 yards on 138.39 carries with 3.45 touchdowns. They also earmark him for 35.19 catches on 47.12 targets for 243.29 yards and 1.66 scores.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021