Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp
New York Jets second-round pick Elijah Moore has been borderline "unstoppable" in training camp this offseason.
Moore has seen more hype this offseason than possibly any other wide receiver in the NFL, but the second-round pick's final collegiate season alone offers plenty of reasons for optimism; he tallied over twice as many receiving yards as the next-best Ole Miss receiver in 2020, and averaged a truly ridiculous 149.1 yards per game in that stretch. If the draft-day hype from former teammate A.J. Brown wasn't enough to convince you of his talent, the constant praise from reporters in New York should be more than sufficient.
Moore has an opportunity to climb the ladder in an unproven Jets depth chart this season, mostly competing with free-agent-acquisition Corey Davis for targets. He is currently projected to finish the season with 64 receptions, 780.5 yards, and 4.5 touchdowns off of 99.3 targets.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021