Russell Wilson excited for Seahawks' new "super complex" offense
Seattle Seahawks quarter back Russell Wilson is reportedly excited and "all in" learning the team's new offense, according to The News Tribune's Gregg Bell.
Wilson told reporters earlier this month that first-time offensive coordinator Shane Waldron's offense is "super complex" and includes more varied formations. Wilson said, "We are going to be able to move people around. We are going to do everything that we want to.". He also noted that the offense would be up-tempo, stating that "the tempo part of it is something that is real".
numberFire's models project Wilson for 4,403 passing yards and 35.88 passing touchdowns this season on 596.1 attempts. He is the QB6 in our preseason projections.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson feels "better than ever" August 26th, 2021
- Seahawks remain committed to Chris Carson as lead back in 2021 August 23rd, 2021