Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) is officially active for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Buffalo Bills.
As expected, Edwards-Helaire has been upgraded to available and will play against the Bills. Le'Veon Bell has been ruled out. Our models expect Edwards-Helaire to handle 10.5 carries and 2.6 receptions against Buffalo.
Edwards-Helaire's AFC Championship game projection includes 48.0 rushing yards, 19.3 receiving yards, 0.52 touchdowns, and 11.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,400.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021