Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones said he's "feeling better than last week."
Jones played through a quad injury in the Divisional Round but managed to avoid any setbacks. He may take back over for Leonard Fournette as the Buccaneers' lead back in Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the Green Bay Packers. Jones rushed 23 times for 113 yards and 2 touchdowns versus the Packers back in Week 6 but Fournette was inactive with an ankle injury.
numberFire's models currently project RoJo for 11.4 touches and 8.8 FanDuel points in the NFC title game. Fournette is projected for 14.9 touches. The Packers allowed the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position during the regular season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021