Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) has been ruled out of Sunday's playoff showdown with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
As expected, Hill has been downgraded to out with a knee injury and will not play on Sunday. Hill's absence, combined with Latavius Murray being ruled out, clears the way for Alvin Kamara to see a large workload against Tampa Bay on Sunday night and should lock Drew Brees into all the Saints' redzone plays. Our models expect him to see 17.5 carries and 5.4 receptions on Sunday.
Kamara's projection against the Buccaneers includes 81.3 rushing yards, 43.0 receiving yards, 1.21 touchdowns, and 22.4 FanDuel points.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021