Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) has been ruled out of Sunday's playoff showdown with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
As expected, Hill has been downgraded to out with a knee injury and will not play on Sunday. Hill's absence, combined with Latavius Murray being ruled out, clears the way for Alvin Kamara to see a large workload against Tampa Bay on Sunday night and should lock Drew Brees into all the Saints' redzone plays. Our models expect him to see 17.5 carries and 5.4 receptions on Sunday.
Kamara's projection against the Buccaneers includes 81.3 rushing yards, 43.0 receiving yards, 1.21 touchdowns, and 22.4 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Adam Trautman ready to be Saints' top tight end June 21st, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021