Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday
The New Orleans Saints are expected to be without gadget player Taysom Hill (knee) for Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Hill has done it all in 2020, but is now unfortunately in danger of missing the team's important matchup with the Bucs this Sunday.
Hill hasn't had reliable fantasy value since Drew Brees returned from his brutal ribs injury in Wek 15, but Sean Payton's favorite weapon still managed to score in 3 of the team's final 4 games. If he is unable to suit up this week, Alvin Kamara's chances to score a touchdown would immediately get a bump.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Adam Trautman ready to be Saints' top tight end June 21st, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021