Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) is questionable for Sunday's playoff clash with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Hill was upgraded to limited on Friday after back-to-back DNPs to open the week. If Hill is ruled out, Drew Brees would be under center for all of New Orleans' red zone plays, and Alvin Kamara would have less competition for carries inside the five-yard line.
The Saints are 3.0-point favorites over the Buccaneers on Sunday. Their implied team total of 27.5 points is the second-highest team total on the four-game Saturday-Sunday main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Adam Trautman ready to be Saints' top tight end June 21st, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021