Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray (quad) is questionable to play in Sunday's playoff game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Murray is questionable after the Saints' running back missed practice time with a quad injury. Expect Alvin Kamara to handle most of New Orleans' backfield touches against a Buccaneers' unit allowing 17.2 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season if Murray is ruled out on Sunday.
Murray's current projection includes 8.7 rushing attempts for 34.7 yards and 1.4 receptions for 9.6 yards.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Adam Trautman ready to be Saints' top tight end June 21st, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021