Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (hip) will not play in Sunday's playoff contest against the Cleveland Browns.
Watkins will miss Kansas City's Divisional playoff game after the veteran wideout was unable to practice with a calf injury. Expect DeMarcus Robinson to see more snaps in a good matchup against a Browns' unit allowing 32.1 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season.
Robinson's current projection against Cleveland includes 2.6 receptions for 32.1 yards on 4.3 targets.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021