Ronald Jones (quad) a game-time call for Buccaneers on Sunday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones (quad) will be a game-time decision for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the New Orleans Saints, per head coach Bruce Arians.
Jones looked better at Friday's practice but Leonard Fournette will start again Sunday even if Jones is cleared. Fournette racked up 132 yards and a touchdown on 23 touches versus the Washington Football Team last weekend with Jones sidelined.
Fournette converted 27 adjusted opportunities into 21.2 FanDuel points in Tampa Bay's Wild Card win. For the Divisional Round, Fournette has a salary of $6,300. That carries appeal for a starting running back who could see a large workload, but it will be against a Saints defense that allowed the fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position during the regular season.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021