Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray (quad) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Murray's Divisional playoff status is trending in the wrong direction after the Saints' running back missed consecutive practices with a quad injury. Expect Alvin Kamara to handle more touches against a strong Tampa Bay Buccaneers' unit allowing 14.1 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season if Murray is inactive on Sunday.
Murray's current projection includes 8.7 rushing attempts for 34.7 yards and 1.4 receptions for 9.6 yards.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Adam Trautman ready to be Saints' top tight end June 21st, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021