Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray will not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's NFC Divisional Round game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Murray has been the thunder to Alvin Kamara's lightning all year long to this point, but it seems as though he's dealing with an injury. The veteran rusher reportedly pulled up after a catch this past Sunday due to a quad injury, and it's still bothering him to this point of the week. If he can't go, the Saints will be short an important role player in the offense. Keep a close eye on his participation levels over the next few days.
Our models project Murray for 34.8 rushing yards, 9.6 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 6.9 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Adam Trautman ready to be Saints' top tight end June 21st, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021