Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray will not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's NFC Divisional Round game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Murray has been the thunder to Alvin Kamara's lightning all year long to this point, but it seems as though he's dealing with an injury. The veteran rusher reportedly pulled up after a catch this past Sunday due to a quad injury, and it's still bothering him to this point of the week. If he can't go, the Saints will be short an important role player in the offense. Keep a close eye on his participation levels over the next few days.
Our models project Murray for 34.8 rushing yards, 9.6 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 6.9 FanDuel points.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021