Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins is eligible to play in Saturday's Wild Card playoff contest against the Los Angeles Rams.
Collins will backup Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde after the veteran produced 29 yards and one touchdown on five touches in relief duty last week. Seattle's rush attack will have a tough task against a strong Rams' defense allowing 17.6 FanDuel points per game to running backs this season.
In three appearances with Seattle, Collins averaged 6.9 FanDuel points on 6.3 touches.
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021